The Viewer of this website www.citpl.co.in is requested to read the following terms and conditions carefully before using the services of this website. The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the Viewer on usage of this website www.citpl.co.in
The term Viewer shall refer to the Viewer who is browsing the site.
The term Site refers to www.citpl.co.in owned by PSA Chennai.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of PSA Chennai. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to PSA Chennai. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from PSA Chennai.
- PSA Chennai does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. PSA Chennai expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- PSA Chennai shall have no responsibility for any damage to Viewer’s computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site. Further PSA Chennai shall not be liable to any Viewer of its site for any reason whatsoever and for any claim, action or damages.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. PSA Chennai disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- PSA Chennai makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including Viewers, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that PSA Chennai is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The Viewer is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. PSA Chennai is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and Viewer shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. PSA Chennai is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort Viewer may incur from dealing with any third party.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Chennai, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site, to the exclusion of all other courts.